Couple of questions

acuratech481

Couple of questions

Post by acuratech481 »

I have a 2010 MDX with an A86 PCM. I was able to flash it with the supplied "Tune 1" as it appears to have A85 software. However there's a feature within the KTuner software that isn't working and I wasn't sure if it was a software issue, my computer, or the vehicle.

I can read codes but pressing the clear button does nothing no matter how long I let it sit. The software doesn't lockup either so that's out.

Most importantly, is there a way I can introduce more startup flare?! Think new NSX
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Couple of questions

Post by KTuner »

Clearing codes will only clear codes if you have them present. Assuming you do, you'd have to have the key on and engine off in order to do so successfully.
acuratech481

Post by acuratech481 »

Yeah I was key on, engine off. However, the codes cleared via the TunerView app for Android so possibly it's a software issue...

What about my second question, any possibility of that? I know some tuning software's have a direct option for this called "Startup Flare Control" or "Startup Airflow" but I'm not sure it's something Honda implemented into their programming. Any advice/help would be appreciated!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The same clear command is issued by the unit whether you use the software or TunerView to start the process.

You're welcome to tweak anything you want.

Return to “07-13 MDX”