Premade Tune for 9-14TL

Mada51589

Premade Tune for 9-14TL

Post by Mada51589 »

So I think that I've read somewhere that the Ktuner tune premade for the 9-14 TL is for all models(FWD & SH-AWD)... But, when opening a new tune in the Ktuner app, it shows options for the 9-14 TL, then drops down and shows my ECM part# (37820-RK1-A74), which is the FWD model, and then shows the two available Tunes(Factory and Tune1).... Does the SH-AWD 9-14 TL have different Tunes available since it has a different ECM part# (37820-RK2-A94)? If so, is there a way that I could download it, just to compare against the FWD?

Another question... With my specific application, RK1A7: 9-14 TL, can you tell me what attributes were changed in the Factory Base Callibration to make the "Tune 1" tune?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Premade Tune for 9-14TL

Post by KTuner »

What is available for your vehicle is shown there in the list.

Tune changes.
Deanoatkinson

Post by Deanoatkinson »

I recently purchased the KTuner and loaded the Custom #1 Tune for my SH-AWD TL. I would love to see what settings were actually changed.

My only issue vs stock tune is some hot start pinging for the first few minutes. Haven't had time to start tuning it.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We don't change anything related to start up, so that would occur on factory as well. If you're talking about "Knock count" on startup, that's not something to worry about.

You can see the tune changes.
Mina Bekhit

Post by Mina Bekhit »

Deanoatkinson wrote:I recently purchased the KTuner and loaded the Custom #1 Tune for my SH-AWD TL. I would love to see what settings were actually changed.

My only issue vs stock tune is some hot start pinging for the first few minutes. Haven't had time to start tuning it.
Do you feel any improvement with the preset tune in the ktuner? Is your car stock? Any problem with reliability?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Mina Bekhit wrote:
Deanoatkinson wrote:I recently purchased the KTuner and loaded the Custom #1 Tune for my SH-AWD TL. I would love to see what settings were actually changed.

Do you feel any improvement with the preset tune in the ktuner? Is your car stock? Any problem with reliability?
Acurazine would be a better place to check for posted user feedback.

Return to “09-14 TL Specific”