Couple of questions.

movingtarget

Couple of questions.

Post by movingtarget »

Just bought a KTuner and tuned my 2012 Accord coupe V6 MT (91 octane+rv6 pcd+rv6 jpipe+exhaust).

Questions
1) Under Main parameters there is only a "Basic 2-step" option. Just wondering is there an "Adjustable 2-step or Anti Lag" where i can set ignition cut or fuel cut? Would like to set it up like the RSX guys to make the exhaust "spit fire/pop".

2) Under "Rev limits" at the very bottom there are 2 boxes witch are grayed out and next the first box says "Fuel Cut" and the second box "Ignition Cut" i tried to check both boxes but none of them seem to be "check able".

3) Where can i remove the speed limiter? Is it automatically removed since i used the base 91 octane tune or am i missing and option? Haven't been to a track where i can see if the limiter is gone.

4) Is there a way to disable the "TPSM" light or the "Low tire light icon"? My car seems to have a problem after around 30min of the engine running/driving my "TPSM" light comes on. I've been to multiple shops and they scan my tire sensors and they say that all of them scan and are working properly. But every time the light keeps coming on.

Other than those questions thank you so much for the tune. Feels like a different car. Love the quality and support from KTuner.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Couple of questions.

Post by KTuner »

Awesome! Glad it's running well.

1 Your platform does not have the option for ignition cut or anti-lag. Fuel cut is the factory default for rev limits always.
2 See 1
3 As mentioned on the application page for this vehicle the speed limit is fully removed. Please adhere to your tire ratings.
4 The TPMS light does not come from the ECU.

Return to “08-12 Accord V6 Specific”