Antilag 2 Step

JDMClark

Antilag 2 Step

Post by JDMClark »

Goodness I know I'm blowing you up with loads of questions and stuff. But I love my car haha and love modding it. One thing I've noticed is there isn't an option for an antilag 2 step that retards timing and spits some flames. With no cats I'd love to do this for fun tbh. I plan on eventually building a turbo kit for my car. I have a precision turbo perfect laying in my garage right now. Just got to do the plumbing. But now really for show is there any way you guys can add that feature for our cars?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Antilag 2 Step

Post by KTuner »

I don't know what the long term future will hold for these Motorola based ECUs, but generally we do ignition cut for that style of two step.
JDMClark

Post by JDMClark »

KTuner wrote:I don't know what the long term future will hold for these Motorola based ECUs, but generally we do ignition cut for that style of two step.
Is this something that will eventually be a feature for our cars? Would be nice lol. I seen some videos of some features other cars have and would love to have it lol. Apparently we have some terrific ecus.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It is the same answer that was posted above.
JDMClark

Post by JDMClark »

KTuner wrote:It is the same answer that was posted above.
Unless i've missed something i only see an option to adjust a basic 2 step which is just like a rev limiter at what ever rpm i set it too. No ability to adjust timing for the 2 step or fuel etc.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

KTuner wrote:I don't know what the long term future will hold for these Motorola based ECUs
JDMClark

Post by JDMClark »

KTuner wrote:
KTuner wrote:I don't know what the long term future will hold for these Motorola based ECUs
Is that really just saying you guys dont plan on doing much more for this platform? Not being mean or anything just curious.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No, that's not what it says at all. If that's what I meant to say that's what I would have said. :)
JDMClark

Post by JDMClark »

KTuner wrote:No, that's not what it says at all. If that's what I meant to say that's what I would have said. :)
Well put some work in then damnit lol :D we need that speed limiter axed and some little features! <3

Return to “08-12 Accord V6 Specific”