Welcome to KTuner

Welcome to KTuner. Share a bit about yourself and your vehicle.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to KTuner

Post by KTuner »

Welcome!
Jero

Post by Jero »

Hi there

I'm Jero from Spain I have a 2018 civic sport cvt hatchback with ktuner and prl FMIC , 19" Avus ,h&r springs and red vinyl overlay on tail lights and I'm waiting for rev9 dp/fp .

I also want to add a Spanish catback from Duramas company and caí from inyen I will you keep posted;)

It's a pleasure meet you guys

;)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

That's awesome. Welcome!
Jero

Post by Jero »

Thanks !! Soon I will add some pics!
Hondamastertech

Post by Hondamastertech »

Hi everyone,
My name is Eric. I am a Honda Master Technician and was an Acura Master Technician. I have been working for a Honda dealership for 5 years and worked at Acura dealerships for 16 years. I have lived in Naples, Florida for 12 years and born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I am 45 years old. I have a 2012 Acura TSX 6spd Special Edition which I absolutely love. Her name is Tessa and she has a Greddy catback exhaust, PRL down pipe, underdrive pulleys, RBC intake manifold and custom cold air intake. for now I'm just running the upgrade tune that comes with the Ktuner. Hopefully with the help of you wonderful fellow gearheads I can get her tune dialed in and with my vast experience and training as a Honda and Acura Technician I can help out too. Thanks for having me!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

They're great vehicles! Welcome!
Silver6Speed

Post by Silver6Speed »

My name is Hung. I drive a 2018 Accord 2.0T 6 speed. Stock but I just got my ktuner in the mail :P
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Silver6Speed wrote:My name is Hung. I drive a 2018 Accord 2.0T 6 speed. Stock but I just got my ktuner in the mail :P
Welcome and let us know how you like it!
Civics4Ever

Post by Civics4Ever »

Hi. Name is Gene. I've had Civics for 34 years. Have a 2016 EXT coupe for almost 2 years now. Just got V2 installed, really the first reflash i've ever done, and am really happy with the tunes. Great job, Ktuner!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Welcome! Thank you.

Return to “Welcome”