2021 Accord 2.0T - Honestly just talk me into it

Welcome to KTuner. Share a bit about yourself and your vehicle.
Jhayyyyson

2021 Accord 2.0T - Honestly just talk me into it

Post by Jhayyyyson »

Hi there - I have a 2021 Accord 2.0 10AT with about 28k Miles -

Now that its not the 'only' family car, I really want to fulfill long-time dream of tuning it because its a great car already, and I know it would be a joy to drive with a little more power...

I've been reading everything I can about tuning accords for a couple weeks...And honestly its exhausting, because after a while you hear every opinion and its opposite 1000 times... but I'm getting ready to take the plunge and I'm pretty sure I want to go w/ K-tuner at this point.

Main reasons I'm looking at Ktuner -
- True Dual Tune option
- Price
- Easier to understand parameters
- More active forum

I'm trying to be realistic about the tradeoffs involved but I'm being transparent, I have some concerns about long term reliability - never know what to believe but I don't want to ruin the car over this. If I'm worried about that, am I in the wrong place?

Or, is it reasonable to think, if I'm not totally abusive, I can flash stage 1 and/or 2 basemaps and enjoy a 'normal' (but enhanced) life with the car?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 2021 Accord 2.0T - Honestly just talk me into it

Post by KTuner »

Between the Accord we still have in the family and the RDX we finally let go of with a ton of miles on it, the 2.0T is highly reliable with a tune. Enjoy it.

Return to “Welcome”