K20 Integra- NO Spark

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
purpearldc2

K20 Integra- NO Spark

Post by purpearldc2 »

Okay gentlemen, I'm having issues with getting the car started for the first time... Here are some details to possibly help think through the issues. I've tried numerous things, with no luck.

2000 Integra GSR
K20Z1 engine/transmission
Intake-Header-Exhaust(with appropriate map)
Ktuner End User in PRB-A13 ECU chipped by HA Motorsports
CJ's Wiring plug'n'play harness(engine harness and conversion harness-no splicing)

MAIN ISSUE: I'm getting fuel, but NO SPARK
ONLY code thrown is for IAC, which I do not currently have(will be here tomorrow), but this should not prevent me from being able to start the car.
I've cleaned all grounds numerous times, and even switched them around to mount in different spots.
I've attempted to use multiple pre-load maps with no luck. All of the correct boxes are checked- No luck.
One thing I noticed is that KTuner is only showing 5volts on ignition when cranking(see picture). This leads me to think that I have a bad ground or something else that's creating resistance.

Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
Image37812543_2322692244438334_3858756471659429888_n by Grant Davidson, on Flickr
purpearldc2

Re: K20 Integra- NO Spark

Post by purpearldc2 »

If I were to have bad crank position sensors OR cam position sensors, would I get a code in KTuner while cranking?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: K20 Integra- NO Spark

Post by KTuner »

I don't see battery voltage anywhere in your photo.

I can't tell you what specific point you would receive a code for those. It shows 212 RPM so must be picking up something.

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”