Ek Civic k20 type s turbo need help with base turbo map to s

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
Jerzeeboi973

Ek Civic k20 type s turbo need help with base turbo map to s

Post by Jerzeeboi973 »

Hey so I have a 96 civic with k tuner running a k20z out of a 06 rsx type s
I already have my car running on a base map from k tuner .. I am finishing up building my turbo kit and caint wait to install it.. so far I feel like it's hard to find feedback on KTuner as far as base tunes and maps to help builders .. I am in search of a how to on getting just a base map for my turbo setup so I can start or move my car safely .. shoot a basemap I can drive to the tuner on isneven better .. can someone point me in the right direction as I'm a noob and need guidence.. first time I tried to use k tuner I couldn't start my car and took forever to figure out how to disable immobilzer .. before anyone asks I already have most supporting mods.
Aeromotive for
Walbro 255 fuel pump
K tuned fuel rail
450cc injectors
Rbs manifold
Ktuned tb
Headers
Full 3inch exhaust
Hasport mounts
KTuner shifter box with k tuned lever
Apexi n1 muffler
I'm sure I'm forgetting alot but you get the point please feel free to email me prestigemotors570@gmail.com
I am in need of help cause once I put turbo on I don't want to start it on the type s rbc ect map I have it running on now .. thanks again and please help me if in posting this wrong please I need help and guidance
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ek Civic k20 type s turbo need help with base turbo map

Post by KTuner »

You have a custom setup and will need a custom tune. You have a forced induction starting point to open and verify the vehicle starts or you can reach out to a tuner to help you create a map before you go see them.

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”