Wiring Harness

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
BruhMan

Wiring Harness

Post by BruhMan »

Gathering parts at the moment before I buy my Ktuner unit. The FAQ section states that a harness from a 03 Element will work. Is there any difference between the Element and Accord harnesses? I would think they would be the same, yeah?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Wiring Harness

Post by KTuner »

Close. Accord does not have MIL output wire and adds wires for CAN.
BruhMan

Post by BruhMan »

Gotcha. Thanks for the fast response.
BruhMan

Post by BruhMan »

One more question. Does it matter if it's auto, manual, fwd, awd? Either will work?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you don't want the extra wires and plugs get an MT. AWD is not relevant.
BruhMan

Post by BruhMan »

Got another question, but didn't want to start a new thread. Are all conversion harnesses compatible with Ktuner? I'm K swapping an EF. I know wireworx makes one specifically for Ktuner, but their site doesn't give an option for the EF chassis.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You'll need to email them directly. I'm not affiliated in any way and have heard no feedback about their product.
BruhMan

Post by BruhMan »

Contacted Wireworx, and they do offer a Ktuner conversion harness for the EF chassis, it's just not listed on the site. And it just so happened to be on sale at the moment! Thanks again for the fast response!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

That is awesome. If you have success let me know so I can let others who ask know about this harness as well.
Jiff_af

Post by Jiff_af »

I hate to bring this thread back from the dead, but it’s where this should be asked. I’m in the hunt for a proper harness for my 06 K24a2 with matching tsx 6spd tranny going into my eg, ktuner site says I should use an 05-06 rsx harness, can this harness be from a RSX base and does AT or MT matter as well?

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”