k24 frankenstien help

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
shogee

k24 frankenstien help

Post by shogee »

Hi, maybe you you guys can help me out i have been scouring the net with no resolve yet. But, here is the back story. So I am building a k20a3 head/k24z7 bottom Frankenstein. Drive train is all assembled and is in car and ready to go. All minor hiccups have been found and tweaked. The engine starts and runs. My only issue I am i need of some tuning hardware and software to get it running right. It is throwing a ckp a noise code, and the reason being so is because of the ckp relocation from the front of the engine on the older k series engine to the rear/flywheel side of the engine on the newer K's. The chasis is an 03 civic Si/ep3. Would i be able to purchase anything through you guys?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: k24 frankenstien help

Post by KTuner »

You can purchase a system through any of our dealers. I imagine you're aware that we use 05-06 ECUs which require a newer O2 sensor and possibly a conversion harness if you're using an 02-04 engine harness.
shogee

Post by shogee »

KTuner wrote:You can purchase a system through any of our dealers. I imagine you're aware that we use 05-06 ECUs which require a newer O2 sensor and possibly a conversion harness if you're using an 02-04 engine harness.
Alright thanks for the info, thats what i have been trying to clear up. so a jumper harness from an 03 to 05 with the ecu should be all i need then? And would that entail me sending in my ecu to one of your dealers? can i ask for one you would suggest, i am located in Minnesota.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You can purchase an ECU that's already prepped.

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”