k24a4 w/ crv awd auto trans

aixzw

k24a4 w/ crv awd auto trans

Post by aixzw »

nothing too complex, just wanna see what people know

I have an k24a4 out of an 05 element, I plan to buy the the Ktuner PZD Ecu Package (https://www.hamotorsports.com/collectio ... ecupackage). I plan to stay auto for a while until I can correctly afford an MT with boost. I am looking at a k24 crv auto awd trans for a decent price around me. Would this work with the pzd ecu?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: k24a4 w/ crv awd auto trans

Post by KTuner »

There's no guidance I can offer you on that since we don't support the CRV.
aixzw

Post by aixzw »

what about an 07 accord auto? would i still use the PZD ecu or would i have to use the RAD ecu?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You should run the appropriate ECU for the setup, which you'll lose outputs and will need drive by wire to do so with that ECU.
Resuresse

Post by Resuresse »

Geometry Dash World
aixzw wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:20 pm nothing too complex, just wanna see what people know

I have an k24a4 out of an 05 element, I plan to buy the the Ktuner PZD Ecu Package (https://www.hamotorsports.com/collectio ... ecupackage). I plan to stay auto for a while until I can correctly afford an MT with boost. I am looking at a k24 crv auto awd trans for a decent price around me. Would this work with the pzd ecu?
While the KTuner PZD ECU might be compatible with the K24a4 engine, it might not be specifically designed to work with the K24 CRV transmission's automatic control unit (TCU). You might need to check if there are additional wiring harnesses or modifications needed for the ECU to communicate with the TCU properly.

Return to “03-06 Element Specific”