Problems Connecting

Ask your general questions about KTuner
dapowa

Problems Connecting

Post by dapowa »

I am having problems connecting the ecu to the computer. I have downloaded the program to the laptop and registered to ktuner. I first hook up the ecu (v1.2) to the car and the light on the unit is a solid yellow. Once I connect the unit to the laptop using the factory wire and turn the car to accessory mode, the light flashes green. Yet, on the application, the bottom left corner shows the unit is authenticating and connects only to disconnect shortly after. It repeats the connecting and disconnecting until the app asks me to retry. I also turned my virus protection off, switched to best performance (power mode-plugged in), uninstalled and reinstalled, ran the app as admin, updated all my drivers and widows, and disabled the firewall. Same results. I also tried it with my desktop and repeated the same process and got the same results. I have also tried connecting the ecu with other micro usb cables but haven't had any success. I was wondering what other things I can try to get a stable connection.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Problems Connecting

Post by KTuner »

Try connecting after it's already blinking green and see if that gives different results.

Return to “General Questions”