Which KTuner

Ask your general questions about KTuner
barryaclarke

Which KTuner

Post by barryaclarke »

This is my first post and have been looking around on the forums for an answer to my question. I have a 2016 Accord Touring V6 with a RV4 Jpipe. I doubt if I'll ever do much more to it other than to drive it and enjoy. About the only time I think I'll need the KTuner is if I take the vehicle in for service at Honda and put the stock program back. The question is, do I need the V2 or can I save a few hundred dollars by not having the display? Or, is it worth spending the extra money when the time comes to sell the tuner by having the more expensive one?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Which KTuner

Post by KTuner »

KTunerFlash V1.2 and V2 will work. The choice between the two is yours.
barryaclarke

Post by barryaclarke »

Thank you for the reply but this really didn't answer the question I asked about the K-Tuner. To rephrase, is the value for the more expensive turner returned to you when you sell it after using it or is it more wise to save the few hundred dollars with the less expensive unit? I have not seen the difference in the use price between the two units to make a fare assumption which is the better choice. Or maybe another way of looking at it, is the more expensive K-Tuner more in demand on the used market that the less expensive one?...
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

They both hold value. Feel free to search for used units to compare how well they're doing so.

Return to “General Questions”