New user

Ask your general questions about KTuner
kalimanjb

New user

Post by kalimanjb »

ktuner 1.2

getting all kids of errors on my dash after uploading dual tune. Even if I go back to stock still all lights on my dash are on.

Lane departure
emissions
brakeassist
collision migration problem

I have a 2017 civic 1.5t touring

pls reply
jbfq@yahoo.com
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: New user

Post by KTuner »

If you have a check engine light on the dash and error code present then you may have chosen the wrong software to load. Without the error code I can't tell you. You can check in the software via the error icon.

If there's no codes then your driver's assist modules need to sync by driving because they've lost contact with the ECU.
kalimanjb

Post by kalimanjb »

The car drives but all the honda sensing modes are disable.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Yes, it will drive. Follow the advice given in my previous response.
KTuner wrote:If you have a check engine light on the dash and error code present then you may have chosen the wrong software to load. Without the error code I can't tell you. You can check in the software via the error icon.

If there's no codes then your driver's assist modules need to sync by driving because they've lost contact with the ECU.
You should have chosen A67 if you checked like the description mentions to do.
kalimanjb

Post by kalimanjb »

Fixed thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem
jpkessle

Post by jpkessle »

I'm having this exact same issue. I have a 2018 civic sport touring hatchback. Tried several of the base map flashes, all appear successful, but the intstrument panel is still showing all the honda sensing lights/errors flashing..etc. The car does drive fine and feels *great* :P

So at what point, or where do I need to select the A67 option ?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

As stated in the help for flashing and where the tutorial videos are, Honda Sensing does need to drive in order to initialize. If you have a check engine light, which you can check with KTuner, that may be from using the wrong base. You would have seen it when you chose your ECU from the list, if you even have the option to choose between two.
jpkessle

Post by jpkessle »

I don't believe I had a CEL..I will confirm when I leave work in a couple of hours.

Also, is there any time frame for how long the honda sensing lights would stay on like this ? I drove 20 miles to work this morning and they were still on.. Should I just keep driving with them on for like 2-3 days ? a week ? Or is that not normal ?

I'm not sure how I would have chosen the wrong "base" ? I only saw my car there as an option.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The check engine light is also on the dash and wouldn't be on if it's just the other systems initializing. We prefer email because I have no way to look you up otherwise, so I can't really tell you if you could have chosen the incorrect base. Of course you can always check when you get home.

Return to “General Questions”