Ktuner for dummies?

Ask your general questions about KTuner
ankhaw93

Ktuner for dummies?

Post by ankhaw93 »

So, I'm new to the idea of the Ktuner... I've been reading up on how it works, what it's capable of, and of course comparing it to some alternatives. I'm a complete newbie to all of this, and while I'm not a moron in every day life, reading over these boards and the info on the website, I feel a bit out of my depth. So, my question, is there a resource somewhere that would approximate "Ktuner for dummies?" Something that just dumbs it all down, explains the maps and the tuning and whatever the hell vittuning is and yada yada yada? (okay, I know vitviper sells ktuners and I guess puts their own programming in them or something? Showing my newbie-ness here)

I'm researching for buying a new car, and I'm stuck between a Honda Civic Hatchback sport and a VW Golf GTI, and the addition of a Ktuner to the Honda will be a factor in my decision. I plan on making no other changes to the car, I just want to plug a doodad in and make the car go vroom a bit faster. (BTW, I'm NOT posting asking for opinions on these cars, only about the Ktuner. You can put your two cents in if you wish, but I don't want to digress the conversation, really)

adTHANKSvance, all!
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner for dummies?

Post by KTuner »

Our online help has quite a bit about the available options as well as tutorial videos to show getting started. http://www.KTuner.com/KTunerHelp

If you have other specific questions you'll need to ask more specifically.
Jraney0815

Re: Ktuner for dummies?

Post by Jraney0815 »

Did you buy the tuner and download it yet?

Return to “General Questions”