Touch V2 device layouts

Ask your general questions about KTuner
Mada51589

Touch V2 device layouts

Post by Mada51589 »

Hey all! I just got my Ktuner Touch V2 about a month ago and I haven’t had much time to play with it until now. I’m getting an error when trying to change my display layout, “Gauges”, on the device. I go to the Ktuner menu, tap on “Gauges”, it goes to the loading screen for a second and then a blue screen that says “ERROR - COPROCESSOR EXCEPTION”. The only thing I can do is unplug the device and plug it back in after that. I’ve tried this while plugged into the OBDII port only, plugged into the laptop only, and plugged into both at the same time. It doesn’t make a difference.

Everything else appears to be working as it should. I’m able to load tunes to the device and flash my ECU successfully, data logging works fine, and I can add gauges (TPS, IAT, etc.) to the default layout without problem.

Am I missing something? Is there an update to the device that I need to do?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Touch V2 device layouts

Post by KTuner »

It's unable to read a file. You can take the back off and clear the images off of the SD card with an SD card reader then let the software reload the images onto the card.
Mada51589

Post by Mada51589 »

That worked! I was worried about which files to delete, but I just deleted all of the files that weren’t within the 2 folders ( Datalogs & Flashes ). I popped the Micro SD card back in and plugged it into my laptop, and the Ktuner app immediately started uploading to the unit. Now I can change the Gauge layouts with no problem! Thanks for your help!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Perfect, glad that got you back to normal!

Return to “General Questions”