Graphs/videos for rev hang and throttle response improvement

Ask your general questions about KTuner
coopermidnight

Graphs/videos for rev hang and throttle response improvement

Post by coopermidnight »

Car: 2017 Si

I plan on getting a KTuner in the future. I'm not so interested in the power boosts - maybe further down the line - but for the sake of driveability I want to kill off the rev hang and get some better throttle response. I'm pretty sure the KTuner offers both of these features, but all of the graphs and videos I've seen for these types of products are about the power increases. Is there any before/after data for rev hang and throttle response? It's a pretty hefty investment to go into blind, and I've heard mixed opinions about how much can be done for the 10th gen's rev hang.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Graphs/videos for rev hang and throttle response improve

Post by KTuner »

Rev hang has not been changed as of yet. Feel free to keep an eye on the 2017 Si page for that to be added to the list.
coopermidnight

Post by coopermidnight »

KTuner wrote:Rev hang has not been changed as of yet. Feel free to keep an eye on the 2017 Si page for that to be added to the list.
Any ETA? I would've expected it to be a pretty high priority, given that it's been a consistent complaint about the 1.5T manuals ever since the hatch came out.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We had a CVT before we picked up the Si last month. It's on the list of things to do. Watch the Si page or our facebook for announcements.

Return to “General Questions”