Problem Accord 08-12 No basemap

Ask your general questions about KTuner
AndresBeltran

Problem Accord 08-12 No basemap

Post by AndresBeltran »

Hello , I own a Honda Accord 09 v6 AT , recently i bought you end user kit , because i trusted my mechanic when he told me the ECU number was 37820-r70-a64 , today I tried to use it but for my surprise.... The real ECU number is 37829-r70-k58 , i guess that difference is because i am in latinamerica , so , the software just didnt let me did anything , there is no basemap, just culd record a datalog but no more , so my question is , can i habilitate the option of downloading the basemap from my ECU? or can you help me with a base map from a 37820r70-A... ECU for working with it? What cain i do? i have seen videos and i know that there are great possibilities with ktuner

Also, even if my ECU was right...this 1.0.4.2 version only show me this "Layout" row but not the other options shown in the video, so , can i download a previous version? or how does it work?

PLease help
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Problem Accord 08-12 No basemap

Post by KTuner »

Go to our contact page or click the email icon below my screen name. Send in an email to find out whether support can be added for your ECU.

Return to “General Questions”