Account Management

Ask your general questions about KTuner
TheRealNickOdom

Account Management

Post by TheRealNickOdom »

Hey everyone!

Not new to the ktunner world. Still a noob. But I have purchased my first unit for my 18' Accord Sport 1.5T!!

My buddy has used my laptop before for a event and logged into his account on the ktunner software.

Now I cant log his account out and cant even register one for myself.

Any help would be amazing!

-Nick
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Account Management

Post by KTuner »

The account you register with is what the software stays locked to.
TheRealNickOdom

KTuner wrote:The account you register with is what the software stays locked to.
So since my friend used MY laptop to sign into his account, I can not use my laptop for my account that I have not even registered?

If so can you unlock the software so I can basically have my name to the program on my laptop?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

When you first ran the application the helper window that popped up had this as the very first line.

"To Get Started Registering An Account Is Required. Do Not Use Someone Else's Account. Create Your Own."

I'm sorry that you or your friend decided to ignore the very specific instructions that are literally the first thing you see in the software, but as I have already stated, the software stays registered to the account you register it with. If you used his account information, you're stuck with his account information. Since you're already using his account info, continue doing so. It doesn't prevent you from using the software or working with your KTuner unit.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Glad you got it figured out. That's not something we can direct people to do.
TheRealNickOdom

Well now you can help the people who have these problems figure it out.

Now everything works the way it should.

Now we can lock it down.

Return to “General Questions”