KTuner for a AT CVT?

Ask your general questions about KTuner
TrevorGage

KTuner for a AT CVT?

Post by TrevorGage »

I have a 2019 Honda Civic Sport 2.0 and I was looking into getting some extra power with Ktuned, if it’s possible.

Please don’t shun me for having an AT. I test drove a manual with my friend who actually wore at a Honda dealer and I’ll just say that it was interesting experience lol. I’ll most likely buy anther civic with a manual and learn how to properly drive it. It was a new car, so I stalled more times than I can count on my hands, but I was still able to get going on the highway, shift gears, etc.

Back to the topic, so I wanted to know if this is something I can look into to purchase or should I not even worry about it at all since it has a CVT and fm the many mixed reviews on tuning a CVT, I don’t want to mess anything up. It currently has 2,000+ miles on it.

Any advice is appreciated! I haven’t done any cosmetics mods besides visors lol.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: KTuner for a AT CVT?

Post by KTuner »

We do support the 2.0 CVT. Check your ECU number on the application page. We include a dyno sheet of the gains for the included tune. You must be confused with discussion of tuning turbo models which have more torque output.

Return to “General Questions”