How to get Non BETA files?

Ask your general questions about KTuner
Prozento

How to get Non BETA files?

Post by Prozento »

Dear Ktuner team
I have just got my Ktuner V2 unit, but unfortunately I dont have the options I saw on videos on youtube. After locking my unit to the car I can see the Tunes, but most of the options dont appear.
Someone told me that after I get the unit I need to contact Ktuner to get the normal files, since for now I have the BETA files. Anyone can help me with the explanation how I do it? Is it just writing to Ktuner info mail, Or there is some place to download the full version?

Looking forward for your replies
Sincerely
Prozento
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: How to get Non BETA files?

Post by KTuner »

Videos on youtube don't depict what your ECU supports. Anything you have access to is what you have access to currently for your specific ECU codebase.
Prozento

Post by Prozento »

Hello again.
My car is civic 1.5 HB. Since my other friends have the same car and all the options are opened I guess something here is not ok.
When I connect my unit I have 2 lines under my car - one beta and one not. Both has the same options. For now I kinda dont have options at all. The only thing I can change is like 3 options.
My friend told me too that in the beginning they had the BETA but now they have everything opened.
How I can fix it? For now the unit is kinda ...dont want to say useless but...its almost there.

Looking forward for your reply
Prozento
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You likely don't have the same ECU number as your friend. If you did, you'd have the same options.
Prozento

Post by Prozento »

Hello again
My ECU number is 37820-5an-e32. Are there any plans to open it for full customization in the near future?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We continue to develop all codebases.
Prozento

Post by Prozento »

Ok I understand. Hope it will be available soon.
Thank you for your hard work and fast answers ;)

Sincerely
Prozento
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem

Return to “General Questions”