2019 RDX Tune - Date for official release?

Ask your general questions about KTuner
delita

2019 RDX Tune - Date for official release?

Post by delita »

Hey KTuner! Really interested in getting a tune on my 19 RDX...I was looking at the site, seeing it was still technically in "BETA" - what needs to be done yet to get it to official release mode? I just got the car this and I really want to get it moving!

I just haven't really seen any data from other users or anywhere on the net regarding this car post-tune. Would love some more data, info.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 2019 RDX Tune - Date for official release?

Post by KTuner »

Hello! The two tunes for the 19s are in the software. Very similar to the Accord 2.0T, but unfortunately we don't have a proper dyno sheet to post so it isn't listed. Not sure where you saw beta.
delita

Post by delita »

Oh, must have misread it. Yeah I was looking at a dealer who has a couple of aftermarket parts as well - PRL, who has a downpipe and intercooler. Not in my area - I am in Virginia but will likely look for someone to do the modifications and a dyno.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It's definitely ready for that combo!
delita

Post by delita »

Have you seen anyone post anything about it anywhere? I can't seem to find anything on the internet about post-tuned RDX's. There was ONE YouTube video posted about a Stage 2 and people were saying it looked slower than stock, which sounds ridiculous. I'm just surprised I can't do a Google search and find a single person who has this vehicle who has tuned it and posted about it.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I'd be surprised if there weren't any out there, but the only Acura specific spot I know of is Acura Zine. One of our dealers has this on his wife's RDX, so I'll see if he can throw it on his AWD dyno.
delita

Post by delita »

Ok thanks, I went over there and posted as well - hopefully can get an answer. There are multiple people claiming they're running the stage 2 but no one is posting numbers, baffles the mind. You'd think they'd want to brag about it.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You'd be surprised. There's quite a few TLX guys tuning, but only a few guys talk about it.

Return to “General Questions”