Initial Software Use Problems

husseinholland

Re: Initial Software Use Problems

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:See the explanations below the table.
Ok, so basically if I’m connected, two lit in one state or another, depending on software

1,4 blinking for factory
3, 4 blinking for K tune

Just trying to figure out what I should see. I don’t know if Xenocron preloaded a tune or if I should assume stock tune for starters.

Nothing in the table translates to the single solid 3 green, so I don’t know what that means in terms of what to look for for resolution.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Neither of the greens should ever be solid.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:Neither of the greens should ever be solid.
Plugged it in today, power first, then USB then opened KTuner. Got the two blinking greens & connected just fine. It opens in the logging feature, is that normal? Screen looks like there is a funky gauge overlay over the fuel table.

I reflashed the ECU with Accord basemap MT . Looking in the available maps, there is a "reflash1" for each map. What does that mean? Can't seem to find any notes in it that explain what's different in it. When I open it, there is nothing in the header that indicates what map I have opened, until I do a save & change the name.

KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you have items overlaying other items then you have moved them. The entire layout is movable.

Yes, it's a tune for the 03-05 Drive By Cable Accords in stock form. It would not apply to you.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:If you have items overlaying other items then you have moved them. The entire layout is movable.

Yes, it's a tune for the 03-05 Drive By Cable Accords in stock form. It would not apply to you.
When I opened KTuner, the logging gauges where there, over the fuel table. I didn't move anything. Is it normal that it loads the logger when opening?

Shouldn't I use that since I'm using the Accord ECU, and eliminating the DBW on my (TSX) K24A3? Or the "Factory RAD MT"? The TSX tunes are all DBW, so I shouldn't use them correct?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The default layout that opens the first time does not have gauges overlaid on the table. The table is below those gauges. You can move anything on the screen and resize certain items, as the help topic describes under Designing a layout.

If you're using a drive by cable ECU with a drive by cable setup you'd want 03-05 Accord basecode.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:The default layout that opens the first time does not have gauges overlaid on the table. The table is below those gauges. You can move anything on the screen and resize certain items, as the help topic describes under Designing a layout.

If you're using a drive by cable ECU with a drive by cable setup you'd want 03-05 Accord basecode.
I'll check the Help topic. Basically the screen looks like it has a glitch.

That's what I thought. So, what is the difference between the two basemaps? (Factory & Reflash1)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

One is factory. One is a tune for that application.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:One is factory. One is a tune for that application.
Makes sense, however how do I see what parameters have been altered?
Is there a document that outlines what has been altered (cam timing, fueling, ignition, etc)?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We don't outlined the changes made to tune files.

Return to “KTuner Software”