Initial Software Use Problems

husseinholland

Re: Initial Software Use Problems

Post by husseinholland »

Another small issue - somehow the CAM CMD window moved from it's spot - I can't find a tool to reset the layout windows to the default settings. Can you advise?
I did look in Software Operation/Layout & couldn't find it....

KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Everything is moveable. You can delete and add items as you wish. See Designing a layout in the help.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:Everything is moveable. You can delete and add items as you wish. See Designing a layout in the help.
I saw that, however the Cam CMD window is now flashing over the grid below, just couldn't photograph it. The question is, how do I get it back where it belongs? I can't click & drag it as described in the help manual, that doesn't work. Can't figure out how to reset the window to your defaults, any window I open is the same.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you dragged it under something, drag that something out of the way first. It's like anything else with layers.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:If you dragged it under something, drag that something out of the way first. It's like anything else with layers.
I'll try that, thank you.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:If you dragged it under something, drag that something out of the way first. It's like anything else with layers.
I was able to move the main map window & drag the CCMD window out. Thanks for the tip.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem

Return to “KTuner Software”