trying to download software.

Boback1

trying to download software.

Post by Boback1 »

Does the Ktuner in drive ecu require a disc to download the software ? I bought an 05 rsx type s and it came with a ktuner prb ecu from HAMotorsports. I'm trying to download software on my laptop but it's not working. I've manually installed the drivers like on the tutorial video but still not working. when i click the desktop link on my mainscreen it just says it's been moved and do i want to delete the shortcut. When i go into programs to ktuner it says folder is empty. Any help would be appreciated. I'm getting ready to k24 swap this car because the engine went bad and have no access to this ecu to adjust everything i need to fire up the k24. Thank you.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: trying to download software.

Post by KTuner »

As stated on the downloads page you need to disable anti-virus software or give KTuner the green light. If it's getting moved you haven't done so.
Boback1

Post by Boback1 »

Ok are you talking about the alerts that pop up when I hit download ? The ones that tell me to allow the unsecured program to make changes or allow it to save to my computer ? Because I hit allow to let it download. If that’s not what your talking about then I’ll disable my antivirus then try the download again. I tried to download it 6 times with no success.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Boback1 wrote:when i click the desktop link on my mainscreen it just says it's been moved and do i want to delete the shortcut. When i go into programs to ktuner it says folder is empty.
This suggests it's been removed by anti-virus etc.

The fact that there was a desktop KTuner icon means you installed successfully at some point.

Return to “KTuner Software”