Current Version not matching

aixelsyd

Current Version not matching

Post by aixelsyd »

Simple quick question ..... I downloaded the current version from you download page and it comes in as version 1.0.12.6 but when you look at the websites Version History page it says version 1.0.12.5 is the most recent

The reason I ask is I'm working with and eTuner and have never had an issues. However the last 2 maps sent to me we're having a problem with on the car but they cannot find/see any issues in any of the datalogs being sent for review. So they are questioning/wondering if there is a possible "Ktuner firmware/binary bug " in it after I updated. I do recall after updating to 1.0.12.6 that when I hooked up the OBDII plug to my laptop it popped up in the software the unit had a firmware update/upgrade to do which I allowed to get everything up to date.

I just want to make sure 1.0.12.6 is current & the version history page didn't get updated. And if so is is possible there is a bug causing us an issue. I'm more then happy ot supply more details if you need anything or have any thoughts on what could be going on. Thanks in advance for your help/input
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Current Version not matching

Post by KTuner »

The version on the downloads page is always the current version. No, that's not related to whatever issue you're having.
aixelsyd

Post by aixelsyd »

Thanks for the reply back. I didn't figure it would be the software but they asked me to check with you about it. It's gotta be a bugged map file from them or they have something off in the tune/adjustments being made.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem. You can always revert to the last good running one to verify.

Return to “KTuner Software”