Ktuner software shows upgrading instead of connecting

BorschMailman699

Ktuner software shows upgrading instead of connecting

Post by BorschMailman699 »

I updated the software to the latest version, then went to the account window and hit update, it said exchange complete. Then I got a pop-up saying my license was updated. When I connect my unit via USB to my PC, the part in the bottom left will switch between red disconnected, yellow updating, and occasionally flash green connected for a split second. I am unsure what upgrading means, I am still fairly new to this but have successfully flashed my car with this software and unit a year or two ago. I had to reflash to factory and accidentally unlocked and now just want to put my TSP tune back on. I relocked the unit to car already.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner software shows upgrading instead of connecting

Post by KTuner »

If the unit is functional then it upgraded the unit firmware. If not you didn't let it finish doing that.
BorschMailman699

I was letting it go without touching it and letting it sit and upgrade and it wasn’t finishing the process.
BorschMailman699

Apologies for the trouble. It seems I had two faulty usb cables :| including the new one I had just ordered for Amazon to double check that it wasn’t the cavle.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem. Probably the best outcome!

Return to “KTuner Software”