Civic 2.0 MT Quick enables/adjustments unavailable

Bromagic

Civic 2.0 MT Quick enables/adjustments unavailable

Post by Bromagic »

I have a KTuner V1.2 and have used it on my 2019 Civic LX Sedan 2.0 CVT, as well as my current 2020 Civic Sport Sedan 2.0 MT. Looking in the KTuner program, I don't have quick adjustments or Quick enables anywhere available to change, adjust, etc. I'm looking for options such as rev hang disable, Throttle padding, on the fly adjustable launch control, as well as full throttle shifting. My firmware and software are both up to date. My ECU is listed as being supported, and locked to the ecu, as well as flashed multiple tunes with no issues.
Are these options only available to 1.5T engines, or are these options not available with my ECU? For Reference, I have a 37820-5BB-A14 ECU.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Civic 2.0 MT Quick enables/adjustments unavailable

Post by KTuner »

2.0 has never had on the fly launch control.

You have base two step options.

Rev hang disable has not been added to the latest model yet.
Bromagic

Post by Bromagic »

Thanks for the response.
I wasn't aware whether or not 2.0's had on the fly launch so thanks for answering that question. Do you think it's something that could be added in the future? It's not very important but would be a nice feature.
I appreciate the speedy answer, and hope to see more improvements in the future!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Rev hang disable should get added at some point. Likely not on the fly switching options.

Return to “KTuner Software”