DBW Final vs base

kawzx7

DBW Final vs base

Post by kawzx7 »

I have your software (14 sport 6M), Tune 1 no mods yet, and I am curious if I should have access to DBW base and final or just final as I have been able to see so far on my screen. I notice on some forums there are guys with access to DBW base.

If I should be able to see it, how do I activate the window?

Thanks,
Chris
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: DBW Final vs base

Post by KTuner »

The items in the list are currently what your platform has access to. The normal base is 1:1 so there was no need to add it. The base eco mode may be added.
kawzx7

Post by kawzx7 »

Ok, so I'll take that as, if it's not in the dropdown, it doesn't exist yet. Thought maybe it might have been in the background somewhere and needed to be called up. I'm used to being spoonfed, haha!

Thanks.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Pretty much. There was no real need, but now with guys turning ECO mode into more aggressive throttle maps I may as well give the option. :)
ltsr

Post by ltsr »

I hate to bump up an old thread. But is there any updates to this? It would be nice to have a different throttle map for us 6-speed guys :)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I will take another look!
mrmax9

Post by mrmax9 »

I, too, have a 2014 Accord Sport with 6MT. I recently purchased KTuner v1. I did not find in any searches an answer to being able to program the ECO button to a separate tune. But I did find this string. Any updates?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You have access to any throttle maps in the software. You can alter them any way you wish.
mrmax9

Post by mrmax9 »

Can you please point me to an online tutorial? My searches have netted no helpful results. I looked again tonight, I only see DBW Final. 2014 Accord Sport 2.4, KTuner V1 (not 1.2). Thanks in advance.

Through online searches for ECO, I did see tools that seemed to be available for Civic that I couldn't find (checkbox or dropdowns for "Disable Rev Hang," "Thottle Padding," and "Throttle Responsiveness")
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Return to “KTuner Software”