Quick Adjustments

trialsguy

Quick Adjustments

Post by trialsguy »

I have been searching this forum and other forums but am still not able to find the answers I am looking for.
I have v1.2, 2019 Civic 1.5T sport hatchback. I loaded dual tune. I like the being able to hit ECO and have factory tune. I have few questions.
1. Quick Adjustments screen has 3 tunes on it, each with Normal and ECO selections. Let's say I configure all 3 tunes how I want them, do I then reflash? If so, then how do select the tune I want to use?
2. I noticed that on the boost by gear screen, they are all set to custom, and when I look at the boost by gear tuner map, each gear maxes out at 33. Is that normal?
3. I really was wanting to load the 18 psi tune in place of the 21 psi in dual tune normal mode. I saw a comment in another thread about copying and pasting, but the instructions weren't very clear. Any clarification on that?

Thanks for any help provided!
Linszter

Re: Quick Adjustments

Post by Linszter »

trialsguy wrote:I have been searching this forum and other forums but am still not able to find the answers I am looking for.
I have v1.2, 2019 Civic 1.5T sport hatchback. I loaded dual tune. I like the being able to hit ECO and have factory tune. I have few questions.
1. Quick Adjustments screen has 3 tunes on it, each with Normal and ECO selections. Let's say I configure all 3 tunes how I want them, do I then reflash? If so, then how do select the tune I want to use?
2. I noticed that on the boost by gear screen, they are all set to custom, and when I look at the boost by gear tuner map, each gear maxes out at 33. Is that normal?
3. I really was wanting to load the 18 psi tune in place of the 21 psi in dual tune normal mode. I saw a comment in another thread about copying and pasting, but the instructions weren't very clear. Any clarification on that?

Thanks for any help provided!
Read the help section
http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the ... tching.htm
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Quick Adjustments

Post by KTuner »

See the help section linked to in the above reply.
We don't setup boost by gear for you. That's something you have control to do.
You can choose the boost target for all of the on the fly tunes in the section you're talking about. See the pull downs.

Return to “KTuner Software”