Tuning Map Blank

jjxm1

Tuning Map Blank

Post by jjxm1 »

I recently got a Ktuner v1.2 and I have been having a problem with the tuning map where the map selector wont drop down any options when i click on it and the tuning map itself is displaying a bunch of blanks with a 0 at the top, even when pulling up a datalog.
jjxm1

Re: Tuning Map Blank

Post by jjxm1 »

In addition to this i no longer have the options on the side for Main Parameters, Fuel Corrections, Ignition Corrections, and Advanced Features.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're describing. If you've opened a file properly you'll see the name or New File at the top of the window.
jjxm1

Post by jjxm1 »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmbel3q4rthr6 ... t.png?dl=0 This screenshot should help. The tuning map is empty, where i would like to view and edit my AFR, I cannot. Aswell, on the far left there are no longer any expandable options as listed.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

KTuner wrote:If you've opened a file properly you'll see the name or New File at the top of the window.
Being that you don't have either, you don't have a file open.
jjxm1

Post by jjxm1 »

I clicked close current file and then created a new one in the top left and that brought back the tuning map but i can still not view the lambda option on the tuning map, when i click it nothing happens.
jjxm1

Post by jjxm1 »

Also how do I expand the tuning map to make it bigger?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The lambda overlay button is for lambda overlay, which requires you to be datalogging or playing back a datalog in order to populate.

See the online help section for designing a layout.
jjxm1

Post by jjxm1 »

Thank you for all of your help, i appreciate it greatly. I am still confused on the lambda overlay though. I am playing back a datalog and it still does not change anything when i press the lambda overlay button. I know i am correctly playing back a datalog because there is an option to stop playback.
jjxm1

Post by jjxm1 »

Could this possibly be a problem with when my wideband preferences are set to log the data? If so what should the preferences be ideally?

Return to “KTuner Software”