OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE AND SUGGESTIONS!

KTuner
Site Admin

Re: OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by KTuner »

Not yet. :)
ScootTuned

Post by ScootTuned »

I've got a question/suggestion.

Do you have Closed Loop Boost Control?
I.e. Set a PSI Target referencing the MAP sensor and adjusting the EBC Solenoid PW accordingly.

If not I know quite a few ppl that would get rid of those KPro's to have such a feature.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Not currently.
bianyy

Post by bianyy »

When analyzing datalog, keyboard navigate on graph will correctly switch to highlighted fueling table, mouse click on a graph point will not switch to correct table or maybe some screen refresh issue.
Can you correct this bug?

[img]Moust%20click%20on%20graph.PNG[/img]
[img]Arrow%20on%20graph.PNG[/img]
Moust click on graph.PNG
(108.53 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Arrow on graph.PNG
(109.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you change it manually it will not change again until the CAM angle lands on a different angle.
bianyy

Post by bianyy »

KTuner wrote:If you change it manually it will not change again until the CAM angle lands on a different angle.
Can you make it refresh accordingly to not only keyboard but also mouse up/down, mouse and keyboard in general are all input to the computer in common sense.In your way I can not quickly show the cells what mouse pointed on the graph.

thank you.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. You can use the keyboard to change that when the control for the cam angles is highlighted as having focus.
manfromri

Post by manfromri »

Hey there,

First off, I'm a new member and i just recently purchased my KTuner v1.2 for my 17' Championship White Type-R and loaded it with Multi-Tune stage 1 and i must say, You sir are a genius!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say thanks to you and your team of testers for an awesome product!!!!! A little history about me; Before my R, I owned a 15' Civic Si and had used a Hondata Flashpro. Good product, but there was not nearly enough support or direct information coming from anyone from the company or to interact with users (customers) on taking suggestions on how to improve their product/make it better.

So that being said, I like that you are active on the forums and support your product 100%.

I have a couple of questions/suggestions for the KTuner program.

1. When trying to play a recorded datalog on KTuner, Is there a way to have a Sliding bar added to the bottom or top of the toolbar?? It seems to me that its very hard to navigate through the datalog by using the "1 sec ahead" button. Maybe if we had a slider to use to navigate around we can skip right to the part that we need to instead of clicking the button 1000 times. Also maybe show where in the datalog your at?? Kinda like a progress bar.

2. Are you part of the TunerView Lite development??? or is that something separate??? If so, I was wondering if it were possible to get more or create custom layouts for it?? Maybe there is a way to get the code for the layouts to customize them??

3. Also with TunerView Lite, I was wondering if you could update it to include the "Temporary Max hold" feature on the analog gauges that the TunerView for android has?? For instance, In TunerView, While the gauges climb to lets say 3000rpms and you let off the gas, The rpms drop, but you can see a solid line showing at the 3000rpm mark for a few seconds and then disappears. To me this is a great feature, because if i need to concentrate on the road while I'm spirited driving it lets me glance over for a sec to see my last maximum values. ---------Is there a way to make this a setting somewhere?? -------If you could chose to enable it or disable it?? ---------Or maybe even make a setting where you can keep it on the "last maximum" for "X" amount of seconds???

Again, If you have nothing to do with the app please disregard the last 2 suggestions, :lol: I figured id give it a shot here for the developer to see.

If you have any questions you can email me,

Thanks,

Mike
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Hi Mike! Thanks for the feedback.

1. You can use any graph to drag through the timeline of an open datalog. Including a blank graph with no items that you can use as just a slider.
2. Yes, we have plenty and are constantly adding more!
3. Some of the layouts do have a peak hold indicator already! One of the layouts has peak values as well.
manfromri

Post by manfromri »

KTuner wrote:Hi Mike! Thanks for the feedback.

1. You can use any graph to drag through the timeline of an open datalog. Including a blank graph with no items that you can use as just a slider.
2. Yes, we have plenty and are constantly adding more!
3. Some of the layouts do have a peak hold indicator already! One of the layouts has peak values as well.
Ok great!! Yea, I messed around more with the datalog today and seen what your talking about with the graphs.

I believe I have only seen one of the layouts on the TunerView Lite app for the Headunit that actually used the Peak hold feature. Originally, I was wondering if there is a way to make that into a permanent setting somewhere so we could toggle it on and off when needed?? and possibly make it available to all the layouts??

Thanks for your time,

Mike

Return to “KTuner Software”