Observation while tuning and question

myblackhatch

Observation while tuning and question

Post by myblackhatch »

So I have been working with the software alot trying to figure out how everything works. I found last night that after doing a log I switched over to the charts tab where I have the maps and 2d tables. I realized that they are not linked. Changed made on the charts tab tables do not correct the main fuel map and vice versa. Is that supposed to be like that? Not sure why they would not be linked. I have been copying back and worth over and over.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Observation while tuning and question

Post by KTuner »

Each tuning map is a separate context, meant for having access to different maps at once. Since you can split the window between 2D/3D and table, those stay connected and there's no reason to have them separate.

You can refresh any separate contexts by using the buttons. I'll look into connecting them.
myblackhatch

Post by myblackhatch »

I would switch off of my main tab and switch to a custom graph tab I sentup too look at the data and make changes. Then I realized that they were not matching once I switched back.

Which charts would upload in this case? The most recently changed or the main tab tables?
Last edited by myblackhatch on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The last change you made would be in the base file.

Return to “KTuner Software”