Ktuner Software for Macintosh

dropdead

Re: Ktuner Software for Macintosh

Post by dropdead »

KTuner wrote:You're missing the point I made earlier that you have connected to the device if it pops up the ECU Communication Failure message. That means the software is connected to the unit and the unit can't connect to the ECU.

Your driver theory is incorrect or you wouldn't be able to even get that far. You've still mentioned nothing about the LEDs, but I've pointed you to the LED matrix twice now.
never mind, it works fine now.
I guess that's related to cold weather, somebody on clubrsx wrote about the board not communicating with the ECU when it's cold outside, seems like my problem.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Please contact us via email if that's your issue.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

Any updates on a (native) Mac version? I have a little (3 year old) ASUS tablet that I used only for flashing old chips & tuning my old Volvo & Fiat, but I hate Windows, and the tablets seem buggy. K-Tuner loads very slowly on it. REALLY don't want to buy yet another PC laptop....

A OSX version would be lovely. The help says no driver needed, but there is no download for anything other than Windows software.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It's not secure enough to release.
husseinholland

Post by husseinholland »

KTuner wrote:It's not secure enough to release.
Ok. I’ll work via the tablet & look forward to a possible release at a later date, hopefully :)
ferazop

Post by ferazop »

Parallels is really a fantastic program.

Return to “KTuner Software”