Using TPS instead of DBW

Skeetden

Using TPS instead of DBW

Post by Skeetden »

Hi so I have an 05 RSX base with the revision 1 in ecu setup. I am swapping in a JDM K24A out of the Japan version of the TSX. I already have a cable driven TB and intake from a K24 adapted to my K20a3. Is there a way I can add TPS to the K24A2 base tune that is preloaded? I noticed when I updated my software the JDMK24A tune was gone. Any chance you still have that base tune and it is using the TPS? If so could I get that from you? Thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Using TPS instead of DBW

Post by KTuner »

See the available tunes for the swap under Type-S or contact someone for custom tuning. It's a custom swap.
Skeetden

Post by Skeetden »

Perfect. Thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem
Johnnybaps

Post by Johnnybaps »

Skeetden wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:28 pm Hi so I have an 05 RSX base with the revision 1 in ecu setup. I am swapping in a JDM K24A out of the Japan version of the TSX. I already have a cable driven TB and intake from a K24 adapted to my K20a3. Is there a way I can add TPS to the K24A2 base tune that is preloaded? I noticed when I updated my software the JDMK24A tune was gone. Any chance you still have that base tune and it is using the TPS? If so could I get that from you? Thanks
Hey I'm doing something similar, how was the dbw issue resolved?
Skeetden

Post by Skeetden »

I ended up opening Ktuner on my desktop and loaded the TSX tune on it. Then I opened a rsx tune on my tuning laptop. Basically I went through every map one at a time and I matched the TSX map on my rsx tune. I have not had an opportunity to install the engine yet so I haven’t tried it but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Let me know if you see something in that plan that’s a problem as I would love the insight.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

There's already tunes for the swap in the Type-S section, as I mentioned to take a look at them a few posts ago.

Return to “KTuner Software”