Tunerview for Ktuner v1.2 on iOS or Chrome OS

cruisencode

Tunerview for Ktuner v1.2 on iOS or Chrome OS

Post by cruisencode »

I know there are challenges with Apple and opening up BT, but was wondering if there was any progress on iOS support.

I also have a Samsung Chromebook Plus that supports running apps from the Google Play store. Is there any chance that the TunerView app could be made available for my chromebook?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Tunerview for Ktuner v1.2 on iOS or Chrome OS

Post by KTuner »

The progress isn't waiting on our end. For existing bluetooth V1.2s we'll have to wait for Apple to open up connectivity.
cruisencode

Post by cruisencode »

Thanks, I figured as much.

Is there any way you can send me a list of compatible Android devices (specifically chromebooks)? I think you can get this list from the Play Console for the Play Store. I'm trying to avoid buying an android phone/tablet just for this. I have a chromebook and I'm thinking about getting a Pixelbook or Pixel Slate. I'd like to know if I can use either to load tunes to my car.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Some have used the Amazon Fire tablets as an inexpensive way to utilize the app. Just have to add google services to it.
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

cruisencode wrote:Thanks, I figured as much.

Is there any way you can send me a list of compatible Android devices (specifically chromebooks)? I think you can get this list from the Play Console for the Play Store. I'm trying to avoid buying an android phone/tablet just for this. I have a chromebook and I'm thinking about getting a Pixelbook or Pixel Slate. I'd like to know if I can use either to load tunes to my car.
According to the Play Console there are 7438 compatible device out of 11302. Chromebooks are not supported currently but I will look into it.
cruisencode

Post by cruisencode »

Linszter wrote:According to the Play Console there are 7438 compatible device out of 11302. Chromebooks are not supported currently but I will look into it.
Thanks!
cruisencode

Post by cruisencode »

Linszter wrote:
cruisencode wrote:Thanks, I figured as much.

According to the Play Console there are 7438 compatible device out of 11302. Chromebooks are not supported currently but I will look into it.
Is there a minimum Android version? I'm looking into buying a cheap Android tablet. I just want to be sure it will work. I know I need bluetooth. Any other requirements?
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

cruisencode wrote: Is there a minimum Android version? I'm looking into buying a cheap Android tablet. I just want to be sure it will work. I know I need bluetooth. Any other requirements?
Android 5.0 the minimum currently. I prefer the Amazon Fire tablet. Cheap and works fine.
cruisencode

Post by cruisencode »

Thanks, I did manage to get an old tablet from a friend and I loaded a custom 6.0 ROM on it. I tested it out and it worked fine. :D
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

cruisencode wrote:Thanks, I did manage to get an old tablet from a friend and I loaded a custom 6.0 ROM on it. I tested it out and it worked fine. :D
Good to hear that :D

Return to “KTuner Software”