Bluethooth password

snicklefritz

Bluethooth password

Post by snicklefritz »

I cannot connect to my Bluetooth module on my K tuner.Trying to connect to Bluetooth to use tuner view but cant connect to the Bluetooth.I've tried every 4 number combination on the little sticker that's attached to the Bluetooth module on the ECU but nothing works.I've tried 0000,1234 also.Any help Would-be greatly appreciated thank you
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Bluethooth password

Post by KTuner »

The password is on the bottom of the bluetooth unit.
snicklefritz

Post by snicklefritz »

Can u be more specific please. Do i need to remove the bluethooth unit and look underneath? Is it on the sticker attached to the unit.? Is it stamped to the unit? Only thing i see is stamped to it and its
M D-033B
09-11-10
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

There's a sticker on the bottom of the bluetooth unit with the password.
snicklefritz

Post by snicklefritz »

Ive tried every number combination on the only sticker on the bluethooth unit, nothing works.
Tells me it's unable to pair to ktuner 895a. Make sure ktuner 895a is ready to pair. Is there a pairing button i need to press to put in pairing mode? Im not seeing one. Is there something in the software i need to enable or disable? Is there some kind of key on key off combination i need to perform? Are there any LED fashing speed variables or color combination i should notice?
Thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You found the four digit code on the sticker on the bottom of the bluetooth module? That is the code.
snicklefritz

Post by snicklefritz »

Well if 895A is the code then ktuner sent me a faulty bluethooth unit. I've tried to connect the Bluetooth unit on 4 different devices and it wont work. I guess ill have to do with out the bluethooth Capabilities.Thanks for all your help and information
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

895A might be on top of the unit, I'm talking about the bottom. Try 1930, as that's code in our list for unit 7B895A. Or feel free to send it in to the address on the contact page if you're unable to figure it out.
Jraney0815

Post by Jraney0815 »

Dis you get this to work?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Jraney0815 wrote:Dis you get this to work?
This is for the In-ECU kit, not the KTunerFlash which you have. See the help for the unit you have under Bluetooth for the pairing code information.

Return to “General Hardware Questions”