Ktuner With Onboard Lgging

bobearchicali

Ktuner With Onboard Lgging

Post by bobearchicali »

Hello I know ktuner already has the early adopter program for ktuner without on board logging for all of us that bought a reflashed ECU. I was wondering when will ktuner with on board logging be available and will we have and early adopter program for us also?
2006 Acura Rsx Type-S [Ktuner Reflashed ECU][HR Shifter Cables][HR Short Shifter][AEM V2][OBX RH V2][SR-S Cat Back][Buddy Club RSD][Wavetrac LSD][Clutch Masters FX400][Clutch Masters Flywheel][Brembo Type R Calipers][Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator]
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner With Onboard Lgging

Post by KTuner »

The regular version will launch first and go public. I will likely have a trade-in program if you get the regular version, but want to upgrade to on board logging later on.
bobearchicali

Post by bobearchicali »

Ok thanks so basically the only difference between boards is that one will have onboard memory to save the datalog while the board without will need a laptop to view the datalog correct?
2006 Acura Rsx Type-S [Ktuner Reflashed ECU][HR Shifter Cables][HR Short Shifter][AEM V2][OBX RH V2][SR-S Cat Back][Buddy Club RSD][Wavetrac LSD][Clutch Masters FX400][Clutch Masters Flywheel][Brembo Type R Calipers][Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator]
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Yes, you can record datalogs with the PC on both versions. On board logging version can be setup to automatically record without the PC.
bobearchicali

Post by bobearchicali »

Ok awesome!! Thanks for clearing that up!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem.

Return to “General Hardware Questions”